Injuries Reported in Solano Car Crash on 80 Freeway at Pomona Street Solano
Solano, California (March 30, 2020) – Authorities are investigating a two-vehicle collision that led to injuries on Saturday evening in Solano.
As per the CHP officials, the collision occurred on Interstate 80 Freeway at Pomona Street on-ramp at about 10:00 p.m. Saturday, March 29.
Authorities said two cars crashed for unknown reasons.
An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to attend to the injured parties. Authorities did not immediately provide the number of patients and their current condition.
Further details concerning this collision were not released.
An investigation is ongoing.
According to Arin Khodaverdian, the Managing Partner and CEO Alpine Law Group, a separate investigation by an experienced attorney is necessary to clearly uncover the circumstances surrounding the collision. “An attorney will also help the victim to navigate all the legal processes in pursuit of fair compensation and justice. Car accident claims are rarely straightforward, and, regardless of the circumstances involved, liable insurance companies will often do everything possible to limit their out-of-pocket expenses by either devaluing or outright denying your claim. It is crucial, therefore, that you have an experienced attorney on your side,” said Arin.
What to Do at the Accident Scene after Crash
- Always remain at the scene, relax and don’t panic.
- Check if you, your passengers or any other party have injuries and then call an ambulance.
- Call the police to document the incident
- Take photos of the crash scene
- If involved in a minor crash, move the car to the side of the roadway and turn on its hazard lights
- Collect details regarding the accident from the witnesses
- Don’t sign any documents unless it is from the authorities
- Wait for the police to arrive before you can leave the accident scene
What to Do After Leaving the Accident Scene
- Contact your insurance company and inform them about the crash
- Collect a police report
- Keep records of your physical injuries and mental condition
- Get a property damage evaluation
- Before providing any statements to the other motorist or his or her insurance company, seek a personal injury attorney to advise you legally and protect your rights